Thursday, December 31, 2009

WELCOMING THE NEW YEAR!!!

Okay, I am super excited about the new years, but not because it is new. Because it marks the day that I can started counting down to my birthday. I am super excited because then I will be 14. I AM SUPER EXCITED!!! I always start thinking about my birthday in November. It is a little dorky but it is fun. The only little problem is that it is on a Sunday so I have to wake up early for my birthday. I do like church, but I also like sleeping in. I always sleep in on my birthday. It is a tradition, but now I have to wake up earlier.

Speaking of birthdays, I just want to say a shout out to a friend of mine (and my brothers girlfriend), Kambra. Today is her birthday and I would never forget that. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMBRA FISHER!!!!! And yes, my family still loves having you around (along with Travis). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment