Yup, I am to bored for words. Even the when you say you are to bored for words you are using words so I guess that means you are not too bored for words, but that doesn't make sense. Am I weird or what(that is a rhetorical question)?
I don't know why I am in that kind of mood. I guess I just am. It is funny how different our emotions can be in just an hour time span. Like you could be happy and jolly one minute then the next you could just about bite somebody's head off. I have been in many of those moods and everyone of them my family hates. Of course, they are not that fun for me either. I also am not the only one in mood changes. My mom, my dad, and my siblings all have mood changes, but I think the person who has the most mood changes is probably moms. It is understandably though, they have all this stuff piled up on them and all the sudden there child says "mommy, my soup is cold" what do you except her to say "yes, darling it is cold so I will go heat it up". NO! She will either say "do it yourself" or "complain once more and I will make you see the lord soon". But mom's make up for it. When you or sick or there in there good moods it gets way better. They talk nicer and don't snap at you (as much). It is better but they do tend to be moody.
I also think dad's get pretty moody, too. It mainly depends on there day at work. My dad is mainly an office worker so he doesn't really have horrible days. He does have bad days though. He does have over night days in California because most of his houses are there. He doesn't mind it that much and the main reason he has to go is to check to make sure the house's structure is put in correctly. He talks to me about this later.
Guess who also has a lot of mood swings? Travis has a lot of mood swings. He could be nicer to me one minute then all the sudden he gets at me for not getting rid of the extra coffee(which actually was from Candace). He does get crabby most of the time though. He kind acts like a cat. Cats vary in moods.
Well, I guess I have blogged enough for now. I never realized that blogging helps get stuff of your back. Weird.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment