- When I was 5 years old I dislocated my elbow (playing with my brothers)
- My ABSOLUTE favorite TV show is Psych
- My favorite song can change at least once a week
- My favorite Christmas song is "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
- When I was around 10 years old I wanted to be a detective
- I later changed it to design architect
- I have played the piano for almost 5 years (in estimate)
- My favorite food is pasta-ish stuff
- I don't like Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus
- My room is dirty 90% percent of the time
- I would probably die without friends
- I hate any fish except tuna (but only in sandwiches)
- When I was born I weighed 10 lbs.
- When I was a baby I got 2ND place in a baby contest
- I have lived in the same house for ten years
- I hate the color pink
- I have never broken a bone (but I have bled A LOT)
- I can watch gory stuff and eat at the same time
- I buy Christmas presents for my animals
- I don't like alarm clocks (I like the clock part)
Well, that is the best I can do. Now you need to comment and tell about the things you didn't know about.You also need to vote because I am getting ready to close it.
No comments:
Post a Comment