Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boredom at it's Highest Point

I am super bored at this exact moment. I am also very tired from the TobyMac concert last night(as you know). I also was thinking of not going to church but I knew that I needed to work in the nursery.

I also had to work in the nursery today. It was sort of fun. There was this one boy(around two years old), Jack, he was so cute. He kept on running around doing all sorts of funny stuff. He is also the kid I saw use the sign language sign "more". He also used to today. He kept on asking me to play with a ball he found. He was really cute.

I am starting to think that I don't want to go to youth group. I really am tired and don't want to have to ride with my brothers. I just know that there will be another debate. There always is. A couple weeks ago we debated about how fun our Wednesday night bible study was. I kept on saying it was a little boring because most of the time our youth pastor just talked. They said that I wasn't being a good christian if I didn't like it. It went on for a long time and I never changed my mind.I also realized something else.

I realized that I blog a lot. I mean compared to my other friends, I blog A LOT. I blog like 12 times a month. And I have friends that blog barely even 1 time a month(I am talking to you Nina). I also have a friend that blog around 3 times a month and that is average. Isn't that strange?

So what do any of you think about my new background? I got it when I was with my friend Kelly. I really didn't know how to do it but, luckily, she showed me how too. I really like it. She also showed me how to do a poll, but I kind of already knew. I was really happy that I learned how to do it and she also let me use her playlist.

P.s. If you view this blog you have to comment and vote. NO JOKE!! It isn't that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment