I am super excited it is tomorrow. I still cannot wait for it to happen. Of course I am in trouble because I woke up around 12 this morning and I am suppose to get up earlier but the gerbils kept me up all night. Sometimes I think it is about time to do something about the crashing. To make matters worse I actually was surprised the my STUPID cat came in at around 2 O' Clock in the morning. I got so mad I picked him up and threw him out, tail and all. Humph!!
Well, I also am back because I have been grounded since Sunday so I couldn't do e-mail or Internet. I would rather not say why but I will say it was big and it happened and included the number 1. I never really thought of that.
Okay, I just want to tell anyone who is not done with Christmas shopping to get a move on it because I am 13 (almost 14) and got it all done weeks ago. I guess kids my age have a good excuse. It's funny when you realize that you did something right for a change. YIPPEE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl! I can't believe today is Christmas eve!! How the year has flown by!! I can't believe like next month you'll be 14!! O MY GOSH! I love you to death, but gee we are like half way to ancient!! Anyway, I will talk to ya later! Love ya Kel
ReplyDelete