Tuesday, December 15, 2009

GOOD FOR ME

I am so proud of myself!! I just got back from taking a shower. And I can bet none of you will be able to guess what I was doing before that. I WAS ON THE ELLIPTICAL TRAINER!! I ended up burning 500 calories, and I am going to keep it at that goal. Some of you might be wondering what an ET is. Well, what it is is sort of like a treadmill thing that has pedals(you also can't sit down) and you run on it. I never really used it that much but I decided that since I am not doing sports I might as well get in better shape. Now I am not going to do the star "get healthy quick fast" thing but I am going to work harder on what I eat and do more exercise. I think that is the best thing you can do to get fit. I know a girl that just would exercise and and not eat till dinner. ISN'T THAT INSANE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment