Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bored, yet not bored

I know that is a weird thing to say, "I am bored, yet not bored". I guess it would be saying something like "I am dead, yet not dead". But that is how I am feeling. The worst thing is that I have tons of stuff to do. I got great gifts for Christmas I am just exhausted for some unknown reason. I think I am on a lazy streak. I hate them, too!! Mainly the whole day I have been watching Psych. I got the 2nd season in my stocking, but I didn't get the rest of them. But that is no biggy, because I got $70 bucks from my grandparents. It is really boring even though.

OH, I just wanted to say something to a friends of mine, Angelina & Kelly. Last night when my dad was testing out the Blue Ray. He watched The Dark Night movie and you know the main character was the same as the main character on Newsies, he still looks a little bit the same. The only problem is that I expect him to have a Boston accent. That is the only prob. :-)

Well, I am pooped and might as well watch Time Warp on the Blue Ray. LTR

No comments:

Post a Comment