Well, I am so bored. There is absolutely nothing to do. I know that people say if you are bored do work. Well, work and me do not mesh, besides I already did all my chores. AAAHHH!!
Well, something new has happened but it is nothing to do with me really. Eli got his wisdom teeth out. He only got them out yesterday but he has not moved from the couch at all today. It might has something to do with him having to sleep on the couch. He actually said that (from a rating 1-10) the pain was at a 7. I have to admit that wisdom teeth might hurt but when I first got my braces my teeth hurt like BAD. I never knew that teeth could hurt that much. Not to mention he is getting overly babied (by mom).
Oh yeah, I went to the orthodontist yesterday. All he said was that if all goes well until Jan. 25th I would be able to get my braces off. I AM SO EXCITED!! Of course, the brushing every day is kind of a drag and the not being able to eat certain foods has been too but now I just need to wait. I have waited almost 2 years, I can wait another month. I am used to the waiting thing. I have done it long enough.
I am so excited. I have been waiting to get the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd season of Psych like who knows how long but now I have the 2nd and 3rd and I just need to buy the 1st on the Internet. My mom said that is is really expensive but I found some good-ish prices on ebay. IKE!! I just cannot believe that it is originally $50. Of course, on ebay it is $20. I just hope it is in a good condition. Or maybe I should just buy it on Amazon. Oh boy, I have to find it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment