Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Season

CHRISTMAS SEASON!! Now it is full true. It is that time of the year, we are just now setting up the tree. And yes it is true we have fake tree. My mom isn't exactly crazy about the pine needles and all but then again I don't know anyone who is. We actually have to cut it out from a box instead of a stump. :-) I do remember getting a real tree but after that experience I don't think we are ever going to go with a real tree again.

This is just one of my favorite things to do for Christmas. I like putting up all the Christmas ornaments and everything. My favorite part is watching what our cat does with it. Last year he actually went up into it. It took us a while to find him until we looked and saw two green eyes coming from the tree. He was just sitting on the metal branches.

One of the Christmas ornaments we have are these little stars that have our names on them. What I am also excited about is the newest edition to our tree, Candace got to ornaments that look exactly Zach and Rider. The funny part is that they are like round. It is really funny.

You know what is really funny? Is that while we were setting our "fake" tree up my mom made me light some evergreen candles. I guess my mom is a little embarrassed because of how our tree. It does have some of it's bare spots but it is better than our old tree. It was covered in bare spots.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment