Sunday, March 14, 2010
NOW IT'S CLEAN
I am so psyched about finally getting my room clean. I am now just trying to figure out if it was worth it. I mean I actually had enough room to move my karaoke machine out from my closet, and another fun thing is that I got a night stand. Really it is just a table but I use it as a night stand. It takes care of my needs. Not only did I clean my room and the main furniture but I also vacuumed. So now it doesn't have a bunch of stuff on the ground. I am also glad because I cleaned under my bed. That has always been a problem because I would always hide stuff under there, but not now. All that is under there are extra blankets and my suite case. So now my room is super clean. Now I just need to find a way to keep the stupid cat out of my room. Wish me luck. TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment