Wow, I think desperation starts when the word bored is in the name of a post title. But hey if I never wrote when I was bored then you wouldn't hear from me as much. But most of the time I blog it is mainly not when I am bored everything has been so busy lately. I didn't say this but March is just one of our craziest months. And I don't know why.
Well, I have some news but it isn't really news per say. It just something I am doing now. I am back to baby-sitting. Except, it isn't a baby. It is a cat. And no, it is not demon Zak, it is Travis's cat, Rider. Now don't get me wrong I am not staying down there night and day keeping a cat company. I just have to feed, water, & clean his litter box while Travis is away. The weird part is that I don't get paid. And it isn't because Travis didn't ask, it is because I said I didn't want any money. Isn't that selfless of me. I was so proud of myself when I turned down money. When have I ever turned down $$. Now that is "New News" (another cheesy line).
I am so proud of myself about cleaning my room. It isn't like I just picked up my clothes or anything. I gave my room a complete makeover. I think I may have said this already. The only problem is that in all the confusion of cleaning I sort of misplaced my camera. So I was gonna' take pictures and put them on here but I can't. WAIT!! I just started thinking, I could use the the family camera. BRB (Be Right Back)........... Okay, I'm back. So I just used my family camera instead. So here they are.
Okay, this is what you see what you come to the door of my room.

And this is what you see when you walk in much more. Yes, I know that these aren't in the exact order. Sorry. :-)

Okay, this is my wonderful queen size bed all made up and pretty. :-)

Okay, this is my desk and my karaoke machine. MY desk isn't usually have a magnifying glass, a hair brush, & a flat iron on it but that stuff is just left over.

Okay, now don't ask me why it's so fuzzy it just is. Did I mention that this camera isn't the one I take pictures with most of the time. I am just not that used to it. Well, this is my new night stand. That is also why you saw the chair to my desk. That was originally my night stand.
Well, this picture is a very ruff try at taking a picture of my desk so I apologize for the slanting.
Oh wow, that was a lot of work. You might be thinking "that doesn't look like a lot of work." But it is harder than you think to add pictures to a blog. Especially since you have to add them one at a time and that every time you add them the space between the paragraphs gets larger. ARGH!! IT is just so annoying sometimes. So be thankful.
P.s. Congratulate me! This is my 80th post. YIPEE!!! So now you just have to comment and congratulate me. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment