We actually just got home from a day trip like and hour ago. Last week, I was getting on mom's case that we don't do any "field trips". So she said we could spend today doing it. I was really happy that we finally got to do something fun.
Well, first thing we did was wake up and run to the showers to get to the hot water. Then we headed to the hospital to visit my grandpa in the hospital. After that we ate at this yummy Mexican restaurant. I really wanted dessert because it just looked so good but by the time we finished we were all full. Then we went to the main attraction, the reptile zoo (Kelly, do you remember that reptile guy we saw with you well this was the place he was talking about). It was really fun and some stuff was pretty weird. But some snakes were BIG. One snake was so big I didn't think it could move at all. There was also this lizard that whenever you would walk next to it and it would shake its head up and down. It was really fun. We also saw there main attraction the Albino Alligator. No biggie, it would just stand still the whole time. We did watch when one of the people working there had to change the light-bulb in the alligator's (not albino) cage and it started messing around and making noise. When we first saw it Candace wondered if it was real, it was. Then we headed home, but on the way home we stopped at Fred Myers and I finally got some new shirts. Then we stopped and Dairy Queen and came home.
Today was a pretty good day the Reptile Zoo was fun and all. I thought it was funny when we were looking at the Monitors and my mom's cell phone rang and she jumped. :-)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment