Yup, this is a good signed, confession. I finally confessed it, I love to blog so I nicknamed myself a blogaholic. Sounds dorky but it's true, I blog like (at most) five times a week. I really don't know why. It is just something I like to do. I think it is mainly because we usually have tons of stuff to do but little gaps in between. Kind of like tiles, there are really close but there is a little bit of room between that you fill with that cement stuff to make them all stick together. Really that is a bad comparison, but still that is the best I could think of with a towel on my head. You guys are probably thinking "What?" Well, I just got out of the shower. So don't you go thinking I have a turban on my head (I could never figure out how they did that). I just have wet hair.
The reason I took a shower is because we are getting ready for piano. Actually, Seth just finished playing the piano and him and Eli are talking in high squeaky voices (don't ask me why). I just really wish one day they would end up getting stuck with that voice for the rest of there lives. Then who would take them seriously. Well, I need to go eat then I need to take care of my "turban".
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment