Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Report

Okay, since summer seems to have a lot of birthdays I might as well tell who's and when's. So here I go:
  • March 6th==> Angelina's 14th Birthday
  • March 8th==> My dad's 48th Birthday
  • March 8th==> My mom's friend Tina's birthday (I will be nice and not tell her age)
  • May 8th==> Candace's 26th Birthday
  • July 23rd==> Seth's 13th Birthday
  • August 1st==> Kelly's 14th Birthday
  • August 13th==> Eli's 17th Birthday
  • September 15th==> Travis's Birthday (don't remember how old he is)
  • September 17th== My mom's 47th birthday

So there you go. Summer is the most busy birthday month for my family. I think we are having more Summer birthdays but I don't remember them. I think I know a couple other people who's birthday is in the Summer but none come to mind now.

1 comment:

  1. YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AUGUST 1ST!!! HOW COULD YOU??????? BOB IS VERY ANGRY!!!!

    ReplyDelete