1st Period, America the Beautiful> It was the regular stuff. Watch a documentry on nation parks, nothing big. The only thing moderatly exciting was one of the guys talking kept on moving his head and I called him a bobble head. Wow, that got a lot of laughter.
2nd Period, Good Old America> It too was the regular stuff. We finished this strange movie again. I now decided that this is my 3rd favorite and the 1st period is my 4th favorite. I just thought I would tell you. But today Angelina wasn't in it. She got into to trouble and could only go to 1 period and she chose Center Stage.
Lunch> Since Angelina wasn't there I sat at a table with Kaeli Newman, Claudia (don't know her last name), and Seth. I don't know why I sat there. I kept on contomplating moving but when the table I was thinking about moving too was then after filled the "popular" kids I decided not to.
3rd Period, Sign Language> It was so much fun. We took a test and I got 20/20. I was so happy that I ended up getting giddy. Then I got in a little trouble with the T.A. Mrs Guzman. Not tons but she did pull us out of Center Stage to give us (me, Zach B.(the younger one), and William Finney) a talking too. Then I felt really bad. But it was still really fun and I am very proud of myself on how good I did on the test.
4th Period, Center Stage> Well, since the dancers had to use the stage my group watched a little bit (I sat alone). Then we went and practiced with the teacher. It wasn't that horrible, I don't think. But we didn't get much work done because Mrs. Jennings kept on stopping it. I am really starting to despise my character. Not to mention everyone in my group already has there cliques so I am left out. The only person that I can hang out with is Makayla Guzman and since she is Beauty she can't really do much with the group. Another part I don't like is on of the girls (Caitlin) I use to hang out with last semester now it is a whole other story.
Wow! That was really long. Now I can't label this a quicky so I guess I need to leave because the stupid cat is meowing like crazy to be let out. And I am about ready to kick him. STUPID CAT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment