Sunday, March 21, 2010
I AM HATING THIS
In case you haven't figured it out I am still sick. So not only did I miss co-op & the Tim Hawkin's concert I have missed church and youth group. ARGH!! The four most highlights of the week are gone. I am really not happy about this. I am getting a little better, throat wise. But I just got a really bad stuffy nose. I have to carry around a Kleenex box and a red paper bag (for used Kleenex's) around the house. Not to mention today I read yet another Nancy Drew book. I know it sounds like I am on a reading frenzy but I got tired of watching TV so I skipped it, and my mom said no TV when we skip church. But that is like a universal rule in our house. I also have a problem because I can't talk so if you are a friend wanting to call don't, because you won't be able to hear me. Really I can talk a little bit but not very well, the worst part is I sound like a dork. I am just bummed that I am missing out on everything. I started to get sick on Thursday, it is SUNDAY why am I still sick. I am hoping that I can buck up for tomorrow so I don't have to miss another day of school. But that isn't much of a loss on my part. I am just trying to get my English done so I can move onto Literature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment