Saturday, March 27, 2010

Co-op Report

Okay, now I know I am late on this. Co-op was yesterday so I really should have written yesterday, but I was too much of a bad mood to blog. So nothing big there. I only had a small problem because I was so sick last week that I didn't go last week. So I was a little confused about some things. So here we go:

1st Period, America the Beautiful> We really just watched another documentry on national parks. It was the regular stuff some stuff was funny and I did do the regular smart-mouth comment on it. But besides that the regular stuff.

2nd Period, Good Old America> I really liked this one today because we yet again watched a movie I had already seen, Cheaper by the Dozen. Now don't start thinking Steve Martin on me I am talking about the original one made around the 40's. We already had seen it (me and my brothers) so it was really fun to watch again. I told Angelina stuff because some stuff was confusing.

Lunch> Angelina wasn't able to eat in the teen room so I went alone and sat at an empty table. Later on McKinley came over and sat next to me. Which I thought was nice of her.

3rd Period, Sign Language> It was a little confusing because I forgot to ask Angelina if we had an assignment and I also forgot that we had a test the last time I was there so I ended up not only not getting it signed but forgetting to hand it in. So to make matters worse we did the song we were doing in sign language, Jesus Messiah by Chris Tomlin, and did I forget to mention that I wasn't there last week to learn the two new verses. Not only did I not know them but I had to do the song (with two other students) in front of the class. But I did pretty well.

4th Period, Center Stage> Well, the dancers got separated and so I got stuck watching some of the play being blocked (that is a drama meaning for figuring out everything for the first time). Then we finally finished a scene we were supposed to do last week (the week I wasn't here) but too many people weren't able to make it so they didn't. It was okay then to my horror I found out that I was going to have to be carried off the scene by four dudes and no stretcher. But something good did come out I found out that next semester we were going to do a murder/mystery play. I am so psyched. My mom asked if I would be mad if I died again in that play but I told her "I would like that because then I would be murdered!" I know it sounds odd but wouldn't that be fun. The only prob is that Angelina's mom won't let her go to CS next year.

Well, that was a long briefing. But it was pretty exciting. I am just sad because Angelina' family may not stay there long. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment