Well, today is the big day. Secretly I am dreading it. I always disliked the little kids who got out early because then NO ONE is prepared. Not to mention we have ZERO candy. Which isn't such a wise choice. But still.
Church was okay I guess. The pastor was gone for his birthday weekend so three people just gave their testimonies. Since we didn't have any youth group my mom and dad's friends from their bible study invited us (and others) over for lunch. It was pretty fun, except their weren't that many people our age.
Tonight I'm not exactly sure what we are going to do. I think once my mom gets back from WOF (Women Of Faith) Me, Seth, & my parents are going to go to the movies. I don't really care what we will see. Eli actually is going to hang out at his friends house because some of his friends aren't doing anything for Halloween. Of course, Eli made the mistake of not mentioning this to dad until tonight. Even though they just thought of it yesterday. But Dad still let it slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment