Saturday, October 9, 2010
Halloween
Don't you just love my background and blinkie!? I think their so cute! I'm not all that into Halloween but I love creepy stuff like Haunted houses. They are fun but I rarely get to go to one. I think some friends of mine might go but we just need some more people. I hope we can its been like FOREVER since we went to a Haunted house and I loved it! Of course, there is the creepiness factor but still. I'm not the type to get nightmares because what I see. Unless it includes Golumn from Lord of the Rings. I've seen all three and hate them all the same. I had nightmares for years because of that. Beside that one thing. I don't usually get nightmares, just really odd dreads. Anyway, better go. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment