Friday, October 15, 2010

Co-op Report

Hey, sorry I'm late! I just didn't pay that much attention to blogging. I sadly have to say lately I've been depressed! DEPRESSED! I was the happy one! Well, the drama has just been too much. But luckily! I'm BBBBAAAACCKKK! Okay, onto co-op!

(Note: I wore skinny jeans, my scrunchy boots, a black dress w/white shirt underneath.)

1st Period: Eggsquisite Ornaments~ Te-he! I'm starting to really get into this class! I am making two eggs. One is going to have a sunrise w/ a horse (4 my grandma), and another is going to have a sunset w/ a wolf! That one is for me!

2nd Period: Preserving Freedom~ It was okay. We watched a really snip-it of a video then had a guy come and talk to us. I wasn't really thinking about what he was saying only that he was shorter than I was, and that he would look a lot better with contacts. I know! Am I weird or what!?

Lunch: I sat with some friends and we just chatted and stuff. Nothing really excited except that I totally chose the worst shoes to wear for sitting on the floor.

3rd Period: American Sign Language~ It was too much fun! I got candy again! Te-he! IT'S TOTALLY MY FAVORITE!!!! We played a game called Around the World. What you do is everyone sits down except one person who stands behind another person. That person standing and the person who is in front of the person standing have to say what the sign the teacher signs is before the other. It was so much fun! Then we did two quiz's the first one was an A+ (15 out of 15) and the second one was also an A+ (8 out of 8). I had a blast. Then we played sign-language bingo! It was super! Me and three other girls all got a bingo. It was super!

4th Period: Center Stage~ Mrs. Jennings talked for a bit then we played a game. I was in a group that did pretty good but besides that nothing really happened.

Now these are my favorites in order:
1) American Sign Language (OF COURSE)
2) Eggsquisite Ornaments
3) Preserving Freedom
4) Center Stage

I know boring! But it didn't change much. So now we all are just sitting around doing nothing. No action at home....and I'm chill with that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment