Well, I would just like to say that I am having a normal time nothing really unusual today except since everything is close to Halloween everyone dressed up.
1st Period: Eggsquisite Ornaments~ Nothing big just talking and painting eggs. I did kinda go crazy when I found I giant, blue fuzzy dice. ;-)
2nd Period: Preserving Freedom~ Nothing unusual there except we got doughnuts! We did just watch another video.
Lunch: All I can say is that no guy takes me seriously. That's all!
3rd Period: American Sign Language~ I had so much fun. We did a new game and I did pretty good. I had a super fun time and we did get a new vocab. So, TEST NEXT WEEK. I'm still sorta excited. :-)
4th Period: Center Stage~ Ugh! It wasn't horrible but not fun. I got paired up with someone and had to converse on why men should be chivalrous vs. women holding their own weight. I got stuck with the one person in the whole world (besides Obama) that I would not want to do that with.
I know today is unusually short but I have to listen to Eli and his friends talk about Halo. :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment