Saturday, October 2, 2010
Bye-Bye Old Friend ;-(
WWWAAAAAHHHH!!! I'm...so....SAD!!!! AAAAAHHHH! I'm so mad, angry, sad, & upset as I ever could be. Once you hear, the reason why you will think I'm a nut but you must let me explain first. We....my mom & dad.....well...are....selling our play-set!!! WWAAAHHH!! Okay, I need to control myself, breath, breath, breath!!! Huh. Okay, I'm better now. You probably get the idea that I'm not crying. Although, I'm quite upset about getting rid of our play-set. We're giving it to some poor family who can use it. Then we're going to give the trampoline the play-sets' spot. It's so depressing. We got that years ago, and I still hang-out on it. So do me and my friends. I still remember when we would swing and try and grab leaves from the maple tree. It's just so depressing. Anyway, I'm gonna' go be depressed with a book. ;-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment