Monday, November 1, 2010

Clean Room Once Again

I'm super happy for myself. I finally got of the couch and did something. Although, I will probably be using less exclamation points (!) because I'm so tired. I am still congratulating myself. I'm sorry but I don't have pictures because it doesn't look all that different from the first pictures I took of my room. The only other person/animal in this house who fully appreciates it is the cat, Zak. He's been up in my room for an hour now and he's probably conked out. Here's what I did to my room in detail: picked up and organized all the stuff on my floor, vacuumed, organized the top of my dresser, organized the dressers drawers, organized the top of my desk, organized the inside of my closet, and made my bed (which is pretty hard considering its a queen). Well, anyway I'm going to go enjoy my newly cleaned room. Although, I can easily admit, I'm starting to miss my clutter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment