Friday, October 1, 2010

Co-op Report

Well, today actually was a pretty good day. I had fun. It wasn't so horrible, and definitely not work. Anyway, I'll actually do it normal with the report on each class (including lunch) so here I go:

Note: I actually wore blue jeans, flats with a heels (which probably doesn't make them flats but they looked like flats with heels), white shirt, whit-ish brown vest, and a brown Estee Lauder scarf. Totally cute!

1st Period: Eggsquisite Ornaments~ I'm now working on an egg that is supposed to look like a ice cave. I hope it looks good when I'm done. We talked a lot. It was pretty fun!

2nd Period: Preserving Freedom~ It was totally hilarious. The teacher went out for a moment and a lot of us were wondering why he was taking so long. He ended coming back dressed as ELVIS! It was so funny everyone was laughing hysterically. He was teaching us about taxation without representation and so he taxed a girl for laughing ($5), he taxed me for dressing nice ($5), and he charged all of $10 for being disrespectful/laughing. It was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing!

Lunch: I had to help out with pizza along with another kid (Hint: EC). It actually went well except I had to cross of the people who got their pizza and name how many they got, and I had trouble finding my R's. :-P

3rd Period: America Sign Language~ Hysterical and totally fun! I also took two test and got 9/10 and 12/12/. Isn't that great! Its even better since I only practiced this morning!!!I was so proud of myself! We did reviews and stuff. It was super fun! She also told us we are doing a cumulative review which isn't so great but I'm still practicing every second I can.

4th Period: Center Stage~ Actually I had a pretty good time. I had to do a an improv (explanation: a little thing where you just improvises). I had to do one with some people and we had to be different animals...I was a dog. My objective was to get the flea on the back of my ear. It was sorta' fun. Except afterward I was totally done with fleas and dogs.

Anyway, that's mainly it except Eli's having friends over (Hint: ZN & JJ) and so I have to keep my distance. All righty, well that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment