Well, so far I realized that I don't really liked co-op as much anymore. I do happen to like my classes but it's still a little fun. Well here are my classes:
1st Period- Eggs-quisite Ornaments: It wasn't bad. I like it because it's small and a little crafty, and not super complicated. It's also in the same place as my next class so I don't need to move.
2nd Period- Preserving Freedom: I thought this was okay. The only problem was that some people talk too much! (Hint: EC) It's totally annoying because then no one else who wants to talk can! It's okay besides that.
3rd Period- American Sign Language: This is probably one of the few classes I liked. It was fun because the teacher was unable to be there and the oldest girl had to do the class. We did some exercises and stuff. It was total fun!
4th Period- Center Stage: Now this is not one of my favorites at all. It's not fun it's only work. I'm also worried because we need to do a monologue for our audition. So I'm rightfully nervous. I don't like this class.
Favorites:
1. American Sign Language
2. Eggs-quisite Ornaments
3. Preserving Freedom
4. Center Stage
I know that might be a little mean but some I just love and some I just don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment