- Monday> Kelly was supposed to come over then but it didn't really work out so I just ended up doing my school. Nothing really exciting.
- Tuesday> Kelly actually did come over but my mom was in a bad mood and tried to get me to do my school and I only got like 1 1/2 subjects done. Still me and Kelly hung out for a while.
- Wednesday> Me and Kelly had to go to my church to watch kids. It was pretty fun but we both had slobber on our arms from the baby. Afterwards we tried to call our friend Angelina but didn't get a hold of her then I had to go to piano. Nothing exciting happened until I got home and then some drama came when my friend couldn't spend the night Thursday to Friday. I'm not going to go into details because it wouldn't be a good idea. So after that we just talked.
- Thursday> We got up early and Kelly helped me with the make-up for the play practice Center Stage was doing. It was really busy and I almost forgot a line again, but we tried to figure things out with Angelina and that didn't work. Then we got home tired and wiped out.
- Friday> This was the day of the first play and the day of the Co-op party. The party was okay. Still some drama. The play scared the pee out of me because I was so nervous because mostly all of my family was there. It ended up going okay, I did also almost forget a line again. But someone helped me out.
- Saturday> This was just the play only. It wasn't as dramatical because none of my family was there and I didn't almost forget a line. So yeah me! Still some friendly (almost) drama. Then it went okay, still a couple of problems, but still. I was also sad because this was the day that Kelly had to leave. It took three hours to get home and back.
- Sunday> Was of course Mother's Day. We went to my dad's parent's church and then hung out there and then went to my mom's parent's. It was fun. Then we went home and crashed.
Yikes! That took forever. I was really stressed out this whole week. I hate to admit it but Saturday night the play stressed me out so much and then the stuff I had to do the next day was so much I actually cried myself to sleep. It sounds dorky, but I was so stressed out and tired I couldn't help out. Actually no one new.
No comments:
Post a Comment