Hey, it's has been a while since I talked about happenstances. I just thought it was about time. Because I can't really do a weekly report when it's the start of the week. It just sounds better.
Well, it's the start of the week (as u heard) which means that I have to clean the kid's bathroom. Yuck! Did I mention the only other 2 people who use it is Eli & Seth. Also did I mention that the toilet looks yellow every time I look at it. It's just gross! Seth is the worst because he is supposed to clean around the bottom of the toilet. He doesn't do it and when he does it's a crappy job. So I also need to clean the shower. Which isn't so bad except that the cleaner stinks! It's just 2 strong.
I also have had just a horrible day. Well, it all started when I woke up. I barely got any sleep last night because I had a head ache (pretty close to a migraine). So I was really groggy. Then I come downstairs and my mom is running around serving Eli because evidently his braces hurt. Then after that my mom left to get stuff and the one thing she needed I found (it was in the bathroom) and Seth had already "checked". Then he told me it wasn't there then when I took him up there I was standing there and when he left he tripped me and hit my knee on the side of the tub and hit my head on the window sill. He even had the nerve to say it was an accident. Yeah right! He was mad that I proved him wrong. Then after that I came downstairs did some school and piano then my mom got home.
Well, I am gonna' go sulk in my room. I really need a pick-me-up. :-(
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey,
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't read this before now! Give me a call, I'll pick you up! That's what I'm here for! I love you lots, your amazing. My life would be super cruddy if you weren't in it. You are wonderful, and I love you and Jesus loves you! I hope the rest of your week goes better! Love ya Kelly