Friday, May 14, 2010

Braces in Da' House, Just Not Mine

Hey, today is the day. Eli is finally getting braces today. I try to scare him because he knew how much they hurt 4 me when I first got them. Because the first 3 days always hurt the most. I actually cried because it hurt so much but that was mainly because they had 2 use rubber bands to pull down a certain tooth. It went okay after a while until they had 2 take of my braces, that hurt! The part that hurt the most was getting the brackets off. For those of U who don't know what I mean, brackets are the little pieces of metal on each teeth 4 braces. They're actually glued to the teeth and the wire goes through them. And if U get unlucky you might actually not break one and have to get the excess glue scraped of with a horrid tool. It's not fun and they had to do that 2 all of my teeth when I was losing my braces. I am actually at peace with my retainer now. I take good care of it so I my parents won't get mad at me 4 braking it and having 2 buy another 300$ piece of molded plastic. At least I can chew gum now. I also clean it everyday, except the days I'm too lazy 2.

1 comment:

  1. My braces hurt for the first week or so. I also cried, it was the worst pain in my life, because it just wouldn't stop! When I first got my retainer I had a sampling of the pain again. I am so glad I don't have them anymore!

    ReplyDelete