Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Mother

Hi all! I'm just giving u an update on my mother. She is back from the hospital (of course) and doing okay-ish. She actually has a really soar throat. It's because when they go in to fuse her vertebrae together they have to go through the front of her neck and to get to her spine they have to move stuff to the side and that's what makes it hurt. Not to mention the cut is having trouble. Lately it has been looking weirdly red and we were afraid that it was infected but luckily it wasn't; she was just allergic to the glue. So that's a relief, especially 4 my mom.

Lately all she has been doing is eating popsicles, watching TV, & sleeping. Which is probably what she should be doing. She just has a really soar throat and that's the worst of it. She said that if she didn't have a soar throat she wouldn't stop doing her regular stuff. She isn't happy about all the stuff going on, understandable. Anyway, I gotta' go. Bye!

~Alyssa :-)

P.s. I have now decided I'm going to sign after my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment