Okay, in case all of u don't know this. I'm a night person and I always prefer to wake up a little later than usual. But I still get up. Now I'm not trying to steam about how bad my day was. I actually am talking about something really surprising. This morning I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning because lately I had been going to sleep earlier than usual. I tried to go back to sleep but instead came downstairs and started school! I know crazy! Then I ended around 10 o'clock. My mom warned me earlier that most likely I was gonna' crash, and I did. Once I finished school I went to my room and fell asleep an hour later. I woke up at 2 o'clock. I was kind of groggy but ended up coming downstairs afterwards. I came down and sat with my family and my mom mentioned that I would in her told-u-so sort of way. But I didn't really care it was a good sort of told-u-so, and it wasn't like I objected to it. I agreed that I most likely was gonna' take a nap. The funny thing is that once I woke up the cat was sitting next to me and was trying to act all nice. Of course, since I was leaving I kicked him out but then he went back in then came back out. He is a coo-coo cat.
~Alyssa
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment