Hey all! I am sorry I didn't write about the last day of co-op because it was a busy Friday. I also had Center Stage practice to do so it also was a little crazy.
1st Period, America the Beautiful> It was pretty cool. They got bagels and such. They also asked questions and if you answered them right you would get the carmel apple sucker. I really liked it today.
2nd Period, Good Old America> It was so much better. This time we had pop & popcorn. It was really fun. We then finished "Friendly Persuation". Me & Angelina really liked it. The movie ended happily and sadly so it was a win-win movie.
Lunch> It wasn't that exciting I just sat on the floor alone for a little bit then a girl named Elizebeth (pronounced Elisabet). We talked and talked not to mentioned laughed so it was pretty good.
3rd Period, Sign Language> It was great! I loved the lesson hated the fact that it was the last one for a long time. It was really fun, we learned a bunch of fun stuff. It was pretty cool and I'm sad that Angelina wont be able to come to it next semester because they are going to move to another co-op.
4th Period, Center Stage> It was okay. They just ran through some other things and stuff that I already died in. It was sort of boring since most of the time I just sat there and watched the scene go. Not too exciting.
Now this is about Saturday. The beginning we just sat around practicing such and such. I helped out downstairs. A idiot boy kept on pinning me and Angelina with those foam balls. Then we started the run-through. It didn't go super duper well, but it did go. It was sort of rough since this was only the second time that we actually had the props. Not to mention the beast actually got sick and had to go home. We are all just hoping that he gets better for the opening night. I am a little nervous because I have to run like crazy because of scene changes and more tiny parts after I die. Not to mention some of the people for the scene changes don't actually help change the scene. It was annoying because me and Alexis had to command everything although Alexis did most because I was usually running around on the stage. Then Mrs. Jennings got mad at everyone and praised Alexis. She usually gets praised because she is more popular than most. But anyway that's how it goes.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment