Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekly Report

Now I know you guys are probably really mad at me for changing my background again. But you know me. I can't keep my opinions straight. I just went crazy when I saw it because well, it's called "Life of a Teen" background and fits in perfectly with my blog name. Plus, it has a blinkie inside an iPod! Who doesn't love iPod's. Well, I love them so it's perfect in my opinion. Now tell me yours.

Also, Seth is now taken up drums. He already has a guitar so now he is going to take lessons so he could play for the youth band. We did have a drummer but he is a senor (in high school, we don't have Grampa Bill on the drums) so he will be leaving soon. He is actually the one who will be teaching Seth. I think he will do pretty teaching him, it's hereditary. Oh! Did I mention that the soon-to-be-teaching-Seth drummer is the son of Eli, Seth, & my piano teacher. So I'm just crossing my fingers that Seth doesn't give up on the idea.

Well, the Center Stage play is doing better. I am starting to like it better now. They actually are now throwing the extra tiny, tiny, tiny parts to me. I also have to help along with another girl (Alexis, who just does dances) do set changes. We have some help (if that's what you can call it) from some other guys. They usually come in once Alexis and I are done. There are some girls who help out though. I now have tons of stuff to do and I'm loving it! I actually have to play a mother, a rooster, a door, & set changer. Some are more demanding than others but I don't care I'm just happy.

I am so sad! I'm am on a book rampage! I accidentally finished one of the older Nancy Drew books in one day in a span of 4 hours. I am going crazy. Wait! You guys can see how many books I read bye going on to my shelfari it's www.shelfari.com/alyssag. Actually I think I'm going to put it on my blog. Warning though I'm having a little trouble staying in a book for too long. I just zoom through them. Okay just to explain what you are looking at on the shelfari is the books I'm reading. Thanks for listening to me gab! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. That was a whirlwind post. But good to know, give me a call soon! Love ya Keck

    ReplyDelete