Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm So Enjoying This

I am so having fun. In case any of you don't know, this Eli is getting braces this month. I am so like gloating like crazy! Everyone in the family (especially Eli) is getting really ticked off at me, but I can't help but being happy that this is happening to someone other than me. Also that I don't have to be called train-tracks either, Eli does. He always jumped on the "name-calling" train. Only because Seth started it, but Seth has straight teeth so that wouldn't have worked. I am just having so much fun with it. He just had to get the mold today, but he is getting the actual braces on the 22nd. I am just so happy. Except he might do the same thing when I need to get my wisdom teeth out. Whoops! I didn't think of that. I guess that doesn't matter because he didn't have to deal with it for 2 years. He he he! I am having so much fun. >-) In case you guys don't know, that emoticon is supposed to be and evil grin. Great! Now I think I just ruined the whole blog because I tried to explain a emoticon. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment