Friday, April 9, 2010

Co-op Report

Well, this week wasn't as bad as it could be. Just the regular stuff, rushing and all. I didn't really have a blast or anything but I didn't have a horrible time. The only problem is that Eli has a friend over, Zack (not the cat). I amn't exactly happy about it, though. So here we go:

1st Period, America the Beautiful> It was the regular National Park Documentary. Nothing irregular. I'm not exactly excited by that class though.

2nd Period, Good Old America> We ended up finishing Cheaper by the Dozen (old one) and starting another movie that I don't remember the name we'll just call it KJ. The reason I am going to call it that is because everyone in the movie speaks in King James. It actually is kind of weird.

Lunch> Wow! It was really crazy, I ended up forgeting that I had to work pizza so I ran to check and they said they had it under control. Then I ended up eating in the lunch room with Angelina.

3rd Period, Sign Language> It was actually kind of fun, because we actually played a couple games then reveiwed our new vocabulary. It was really fun today. My team lost but it was really fun.

4th Period, Center Stage> All I really did was try on the dress (I know gross) that I am going to wear in the play. It was a good length but the top was a little saggy. Then after that all I did was watch a couple other students do there scenes.

There actually was something else excited happened. You see, at my co-op we have this thing were they give out rewards for certain virtues and this week was peace. I actually got one, I was so surprised because sometimes I am peaceful but most of the time I am not. But it was a good surprise considering that was my first time getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment