Saturday, April 10, 2010
ADORABLE NEW BACKGROUND
If you are reading this you have already seen my new background (& blinkee). I was look around CBOTB and suddenly noticed it and realized it was completely Spring stuff. I realize that the other background was cute too but I just really wanted something more for the season. And this one had a blinkee that actually said the word "Spring". I just thought it was the cutest background for this time of the year. Especially since it isn't as bright just like in Washington. I really liked it. I added a poll so you guys better vote on it because I hope that I don't put a background that isn't a good idea to put in. Thanks! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Although I do think this is a cutie background. It is the same exact one I had last year. There is also a bunch of other stuff you can do with this, they have tons of extra's for it. I am not especially fond of it, it suits you swell. I am glad that you enjoy it though. Have fun with it.
ReplyDeleteKELLY