Now another apology is in order. I really liked the other background, but when I saw this I went crazy. It's so cute, and the color is better because it is more muted. I like muted, although I wish I could mute my brother's mouths. They talk WAY to much. Seth is all interested in Kutless. I actually like the band. But the lead singer looks a little too young for his voice. Well, I guess it is just me. Oh back to being sorry. I really appreciated every one's opinions but I really liked this background. It's really cute. And the Blinkie is perfect for my mood. I just am so happy listening to Steven Curtis Chapman.
I just resurrected a new drink in our house, white chocolate steamers. When I was little and we were coming back from swimming lessons we would stop by a little coffee shop and get some. Now that's the old days. It makes me really sad and happy at the same. I guess I am just getting too emotional.
Little miss joyful, that is the newest little miss that I came up with. But the main reason that I feel that way is because I got my DSi back from being hidden from me because I used it in my room and then BUSTED. But I also have my iPod in so that explains most of it. I love my iPod and sometimes I listen too it a ton, but lately I just use my karaoke for using it. It actually plays iPod's and such. It's really neat. I like my karaoke machine. I don't know what I would do without it. Now only is it big but it has two plug in speakers so the whole beautiful music goes around my whole room. I am in such a good mood, and I hope that everyone who reads it is going to get that same feeling.
Monday, April 12, 2010
New Background (AGAIN)
Labels:
Background,
Changes,
Favorites,
Little Miss Joyful,
My Room,
Not So Quicky,
So Psyched,
Sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOOOO! CUTE!! I think this is so cute! I am glad you found a new one. I am also very glad you are so happy. Love you much, Kelly
ReplyDelete