Saturday, April 3, 2010
Saturday Work Day
Well, I am seriously tired. We just did a bunch of work weeding outside. We did it because we have family coming over tomorrow for Easter. I am not super excited about it but I think I can get used to it. I am sort of excited about how the lawn works because my parents got these solar lights for the lawn and I am excited to see how they look. They are the funniest lights I have ever seen. Not that I haven't solar outdoor lights before, I just haven't really had one in our yard. Well, we weeded most of the yard but then after while we had to stop because it started to rain. But it didn't rain soon enough, just before it rained me and my mom had a "conversation" before I went in. In one word I was being grouchy and moody because I needed to get inside to get this horrible piece of dirt out of my eye and my mom wanted me to take off my shoes. Then everyone didn't hear all of my responses right and think I was back talking. Then once we got inside I ran upstairs to take a shower, and found out that my mom took my shampoo. After that I needed to find something that my mom held for me while we were working and I called her (because she went to the store) and she told me she still had it and then just before I hung up I said "Okay, I was just checking". But then my mom called back thinking I just hung up on her for no reason and got my dad mad at me. So now both of my parents are mad at me and I feel like I'm on death row. I am just not having a good day. This kind of stuff usually happens on the day before company comes. I just wish sometimes my parents wouldn't be so worried about what people we think about their lawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment