Friday, February 19, 2010

SO TIRED!!

I have been up since 7:15 (am). No joke! And it is all because of Center Stage. I actually am considering not going next year. Not because I don't like it,actually it is because I don't like it. I don't get good characters and every long practice we have all I mainly do is sit and watch other people block or run through. The worst part of this play is that my character dies in scene one. So I only have to do one other thing that is still in the beginning and then I am done. I am just so mad that I will have to sit that long. No one will even remember me when the play ends and that is only because I die too soon. I am just not into this play. The last play was a little better my lines were more spread out, but my costume was total crap. I can't believe no one told me how bad I look. I wore so much black, I looked like a young widow. Oh did I forget to mention all my lines are at the begging, so that means no extra time to make sure all my lines are okay. I have to memorize them all much worse. Not to mention I have over 50 lines. And that is the only part I have. At least in Hairy Tale I had a small amount of time to rehearse. Now they want me to keep all this stuff in my walnut of a brain. Actually, I am very good at memorizing stuff (when I really want to) but this stuff just doesn't grab me. Uh, also we have to do the play twice. I could barely stand doing it once last time. Well, I have thrown a lot of stuff at you so I better close up before I make everyone think I am this little hermit that hates everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment