Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi, again

I am sorry to say this time but I don't have that good news about my grandpa. We just got back from my grandparent's house in Centralia. Not only is he not better but now not only is he having trouble breathing but he has a fever now. So things aren't that great. I just hope that it all goes well. But so far everyone is really downed. The only people who are the happiest are my cousins and they hardly know most of what's going on. Well, thanks for listening. :-)

I do have a little bit of good news. I was in a pretty good mood today. Not only did I go to bed at 10 o' clock PM but I woke up at 7:15. And it is all thanks to a little pill called Melatonin. It helps you sleep and it has no side affects. Of course when my sister tried it she got drowsy but she was taking a lot of other pills to help with her hip. But I was in a very good mood. And I also went to early service. I haven't gone to early service since... like...I don't know I guess it has been that long. But at least I know what to do when I can't sleep. But I don't think I will need it tonight. I am pretty tired.

P.s. I also took Melatonin when I had to wake up for the Center Stage practice. That is why I was able to wake up that early. :-)

P.p.s. This is my 70th post. Not too happy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment