Saturday, February 20, 2010
Prayer Chain!
Okay, this is very important. A couple hours ago my dad got a call from my grandma (his mom) telling him that she took my grandpa to the doctor because he had (I think, I may be mixed up) chest pains. When the doctor finished he said something was wrong with his gallbladder. So my grandma took him home and he took a nap. He ended up waking up throwing up blood. Okay, I am sort of scared a little at peace just not 100%. Now you can tell from the title that I want you all to pray. My dad is really shaken and is driving over. I just need all your prayer. Thanks all of you. I don't care if you tell your church just make enough people to pray. Even my uncle in Georgia has heard and he is really shaken along with my Aunt Darla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment