Favorites:
- TV Show- Psych (it is just too funny)
- Movie- Newsies & National Treasure 1 & 2
- Animal- Dogs
- Season- Summer (mainly the sun part)
- Internet Site- Blogspot, of course!!
- Time of the Day- Anytime that I am asleep
- Hang-out- My bedroom
- School Subject (at home)- Science
- Co-op Period- 3rd: Sign Language
- Set of Clothing- My pj's!
- Color- Blue (I still like black but it just sounds better saying blue)
- Day of the Week- Friday nights (stay up late)
- Outdoor Activity- Swinging on the swings in our yard (and sometimes listening to my iPod)
- Type of Shoe- Flip-Flops (only in the summer)
- Vacation Spot- Great Wolf Lodge or Hood Canal
- Stuffed Animal (of mine)- My Snow-Leopard, Maria
- CD (for now)- Tobymac's Tonight
- Song on CD- Hey Devil
- Artist- Tobymac
- Band- ThirdDay
- Book/ Series- Nancy Drew
- Activity- Swimming!
Least Favorite:
- Animal-CATS!! THE DEMONIC BEASTS!!
- Season- Autumn, that is when school starts and Summer ends.
- Time of the Day- Morning, to be more specific when I wake up
- Color- Pink
- Day of the Week- Monday (A.K.A. Crazy Day
- Book- Twilight
- Outdoor Activity- Picking up dog poop
- School Subject- Math
- Co-op Period (yes, I have one)- First: America the Beautiful
Wow, that is a lot of stuff. I am surprised I could fit all that in here. And I know there is stuff that I will forget to put on there. I will then give you a heads up. I might be blogging and then remember one of my favorites so I might put it in a p.s. or I might even just update this post instead. Okay, that's all folks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment