Yes, I know I got back from Great Wolf Lodge yesterday. And yes I didn't have any school today. I do also know that I should have blogged about it sooner. But the two main people who read my blog are the two people who went with me. So what is the use of that? But I know that more people read my blog than just them so I decided to blog about it.
I HAD A BLAST!!! It was so much fun. The only thing that puzzles me is that we were going to stay up really late but we turned everything off at (I think) 10:30 pm. And that is super weird for me and both my friends. Every time we end up spending the night at somebody's house, we stay up till like 1 o' clock. And sleep in until the afternoon. But this time we woke up at around 9 o' clock and got up had breakfast and went into the water park.
I totally loved going on the Howlin' Tornado. It is so much fun going down that huge incline and going down the funnel-like thing. It is so creepy when four people are on but most of the time it was just me. Kelly, & Angelina. But it was still fun, I especially liked doing it in the dark. Me and Angelina would take turns riding backwards and one time something went wrong and Kelly went backwards. And she went NUTS. It was too funny!! I loved every second of my birthday present. :-)
P.s. Congratulations to me!! This is my 60th post!!!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment