Actually I was never really gone but I was grounded from the Internet for 3 days. And I think that will count as being gone. The weird thing is that when I opened my e-mail I had around 20 new e-mails to read. That is weird.
I have been going on a book streak. Mainly what is happening is that I get so bored I read then I accidentally finish the book on the same day I start it. Then I get mad at myself because I didn't control my need for a read. That sounded weird. Not to mention the problem of finding good books to read. After I finish my book I am reading now I am going to try another stab at the left-behind books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoot! Whoot! Yea, you will love them, just take them slowly. If you try not to read anything inbetween you won't get so confuzeled. Trust me I know!! Anywho, see ya soon. Love ya Kel
ReplyDelete