Saturday, November 7, 2009
Yet Another Hair Cut :-)
Yup, it is true. I got another hair cut. Okay now you might be thinking "she got a hair cut last month". It is true that I got another hair cut last month but I like keeping my hair short and for some reason my hair grows super fast. I once grew my hair out and cut off around 12 inches. I also like the feeling of not looking all drab, because my siblings said that since I had so much hair I couldn't lift my head up. It is true though that every time I get a hair cut the (all wood) dining room floor looks like a rug. Now of course since my hair grows so fast I get it cut a lot. In just one month it goes from my chin down to my shoulders. Weird huh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment