Hey everyone, it is true that I have extremely new news. It is still new to me even now. I just found out a couple days ago that my mom is going to a funeral tomorrow in Montana and will be gone for almost a week. That also means that my dad will be taking time of work (as a structural engineer) to watch me and my two brothers. My dad might be good at his job and all but I don't like having cheeseburgers a week in a row. Yup, the last time my mom took a vacation my dad fed us cheeseburgers a week for dinner STRAIGHT. Yuck huh? That is also the reason that I lost my taste for homemade cheeseburgers. It is also fun to have a movie night and watch stuff like Indiana Jones & Star Wars without my mom complaining about it.
P.s. I also found out that my mom, Candace, and Travis are nuts. They are debating if publicschoolers wear underwear less than homeschoolers. Nuts hugh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment