Monday, November 9, 2009
CHECK THIS OUT
We just found this last Friday on our way to co-op. I was getting around to showing you a picture but I never did. So I finally got out and got a shot of it first hand.
In case you haven't been able to tell, that is a wasp nest. Not only did I take that picture but that is in the front tree of our driveway. Now don't worry none of us have gotten stung, yet. We all where very surprised to see it in the tree. Not to mention, THAT THING IS HUGE!! We think the only reason we saw it was because, as you can tell, most of the leaves on the tree have fallen off. We also have been trying to think of a way to get it off or even if there are wasps in it. Here is another picture.
If you guys want to give my family some ideas on how to get it out. PLEASE COMMENT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment