Well, today is the first day the me, Eli, & Seth have to deal with the whole day without my mom. I can't say that I am that excited or anything because, when Candace is at work, I AM THE ONLY FEMALE IN THE HOUSE. I have never had that happen besides when my mom and sister left to do errands, but that is it.
My dad is going to be in for a little more than baby sitting if one of us gets into a fight. Well, I guess it can go the other way around, too. My dad acts quite a bit different than my mom when it comes to punishment so we have to be on our best behavior. It is stranger not having my mom here. First of all we are having to eat left overs, but luckily my mom made some stuff for us before she left. Isn't she thoughtful. She abviously knew that today dad would be doing work from home and wouldn't exactly be in the mood for cooking.
What I am really excited about is tommorrow. You see, my dad still has to go to work then because he is also taking Friday off. So that means that Candace has to stay home with us (notice I didn't say babysit) and my (before she left) said we didn't have to do school Thursday. So that means it is all fun. We just need to do a really good job on our chores. YES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment