Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pet Predicament

Guess what just happened? Just about ten minutes ago, we got back from church(and God Father's Pizza) and I went up to my room to feed the gerbils. Well, I took the lid off to take the water thing out after that I headed to the bathroom. It just so happened that Eli was in there so I went back into my room, and I looked at the gerbil's cage and there Patches was on the very edge of the tank. Sadly, I didn't get there on time. She got out and fell behind my dresser. I instantly shut my door and ran over next to my dresser. I tried to get her out but she had already snuck out. Just when I got up she was just sitting on the carpet acting like she didn't do anything. Once I got back in a fell on my knees(because I was super shocked) and just said "thank you, thank you, thank you" to God like I don't know how many times. I was totally surprised that happened.

Guess what else happened. This is not as exciting though, it is just funny. This time it is about Rider & Zak. What happened was after that incident with the gerbils I went downstairs to talk with my dad and Seth. Well, then Zak came running up the stairs like a ball of lightning. That actually was normal for him but who came up after him was surprised. It was Rider! He actually was suppose to be locked in Travis's room. I jumped up and got him to go back down. I actually stayed with him for a while because the main reason he wants to get out is mainly because he is lonely. I played with him for a while, then left. I now know that the way he gets out is he & Zak will both unlock there sides and get him out. I observed him for a while and found out that they play wack-a-mole most of the time. You see, Zak will stick his paws under the door and Rider will try and grab them. It actually is pretty funny. ;-)

P.S. Will somebody please leave me a comment about what you think of it. I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment