Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Song Time!!

I so happy that it is finally Christmas time! I know this because my piano teacher is starting to get out the Christmas songs' box. It is my favorite thing to do. I am playing a lot of fun songs, but my favorite is "Mary, Did You Know". I have been playing it over and over and can't get enough of it. Originally, it was a easier level but my piano teacher, Sue, decided to make it harder by just playing chords in the left hand. Of course, it is not all chords. It has some other stuff but I can't remember the name. I also have to do it with the song "Once Again". I love that one, too. They for sure are my absolute favorites. Of course, not all of my songs I like because one of the songs "Meditation in the Rain" is just horrid. It sounded fun but it just got uninteresting. For all those piano players. Comment and give me some ideas for new Christmas songs. I am starting to run out of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment