Yes, it is still snowing! After I went to 24/7 it was still snowing a little. But when I woke up this morning this is what I saw (you will only see the back deck because I just got back from the front so its not as soft).
Pic #1

Pic #1: Yes! That is the hot tub.You should probably notice the rim is growing icicles. That's some weird scientific thing my dad told me about but hey it's super neat! Now isn't the background lovely/neat!
Pic #2

Pic #2: That is also a table and chairs but right now that would be the worst place to put your food and sit. But it is still neat I'm just glad that no one has gotten to it yet because that means that it will still look like a down blanket.
Pic #3

Pic #3: You're lucky I took the pic then because now it's snowing even harder. I still love the background! All the trees covered in white. *sigh* It reminds of all the winters I prayed for snow but never got it any.
Pic #4

Pic #4: This is just a wider version but is still so great!
Anyway, I'm cold and want to go eat no-bake-cookies. Bye! I <3 Snow!
I'm jealous I want no bake cookies!!! :'( That's me crying over the fact that I got none when I came! But I still love you, great pictures. Kelly
ReplyDelete